Turning Waste Wood into Usable Products
Yburn makes it easy for you to get rid of your waste wood while making the world a little greener at the same time.
Every year, the United States produces more than 50 million tons of waste wood, the equivalent of about 121 million trees per year. Ninety percent of this waste wood is destined for the landfill, with severe consequences in terms of greenhouse gas emissions and loss of natural resources. To recycle this wood would “save” about 333,000 trees every day.
With every land clearing job, we will recycle:
- demolition surplus
- left over lumber
- crates & skids
Land Clearing Equipment
- 50ft walking floor trailer
- Saw head
- Stump shear
- Tub grinder
Did you know?
- Recycling wood saves money, time and preserves the environment.
- Reusing wood waste reduces carbon dioxide emissions from processing virgin material and contributes to sustainable use of natural resources.
- Your surplus wood can be used for such things as landscape mulch, soil conditioner, animal bedding, compost additive and boiler fuel.
- Recycling wood decreases landfill usage and saves money on tipping costs which can, in turn be used toward wood recovery processing.
- Reclaimed wood has formed a huge source of building materials for architects, homeowners, designers and builders.